Define Too Busy

writer99025

Haven’t been outside the house for 2 months, or maybe more, still to get an eye checkup, get other people to shop for me/order everything online, even groceries, because I don’t have the time to go out, do my taxes online, do my banking online, and even send my complaints to the government online about garbage not being taken on time. Going outside means standing in my garden for 5 minutes in the morning, sipping coffee. I know what you will say, use limit orders. Okay. Placed a limit order at 20 orders a month back when I had 33 orders, now I think I have 49 orders in the queue. I’ve taken myself off Fiverr search for 1 month, still getting orders. Well, at least there’s Euro 2016. Thank God for small mercies!

I know you only do that to keep you busy. But I feel I am too old to work like that (and we don´t have to be the same). Some people told me that I am too young to be retired and I could be more productive. But I don´t care. It´s my life. It´s not their business that I feel that what I have had is more than enough for the rest of my life. I don´t feel like I am wasting my time. I don´t have anything else to accomplish other than to help more dogs. I am enjoying where I am at now. That´s why I am not gonna tell you what to do with your life. If you enjoy it then it´s all that matters 🙂

Please take care of your health. I’m in the same boat as you are and it is hard on one’s health being cooped up starring at a computer screen every waking moment. I do understand though why you do it, if you are like me.
I too sip my coffee outside first thing in the morning as I feed some birds and a pack of squirrels sunflower seed before scurrying back inside.

Being so busy with work is rewarding but we need to take walks and get more fresh air and sunshine.

Still no thoughts about raising your prices? This would allow you to make the same amount + even more but also leave time for yourself.
I was really hesitant raising my prices but I want you to know it was a smooth transition. I didn’t have any complaints and still have returning customers.
I love my work and I really enjoy working and getting orders. Fiverr has helped me built a business which I am really thankful for. At the same time Life is too short and don’t forget to enjoy yourself. Go out meet people, make friends. Being cooped up in the house 24/7 cannot be healthy.

Think about it writer,we are just trying to help you here :).

I thought limit orders would do more than remove it from search? I thought it prevented any new orders from acceptance unless it was a custom quote. Is that wrong?

Yes, you sound too busy but since you can afford to take some time off and hired people to take care of things, it sound like you need to just to be out and about! That can turn into agoraphobia. Get some sun and socialization!

Archived