Definitions of terms in my list of gigs

contractchecker

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi. On the main site, click your profile pic in the top menu, click Help (or Help & Support in the footer) , choose the link that seems to fit best to what you’re searching, (doesn’t matter if it doesn’t really fit as then you’ll get to see a search bar for the whole Seller Help Center), type in ‘impressions’.

They seem to have changed the Help Center design/UI again only recently, personally, I found it easier to use in the prior version. That said, googling "Fiverr Seller help center impressions (or whatever you’re looking for at any time), might be faster. The first hit might be what you need. 😉

Hi. On the main site, click your profile pic in the top menu, click Help (or Help & Support in the footer) , choose the link that seems to fit best to what you’re searching, (doesn’t matter if it doesn’t really fit as then you’ll get to see a search bar for the whole Seller Help Center), type in ‘impressions’.

They seem to have changed the Help Center design/UI again only recently, personally, I found it easier to use in the prior version. That said, googling "Fiverr Seller help center impressions (or whatever you’re looking for at any time), might be faster. The first hit might be what you need. 😉

Thank you

Very helpful

Kerry

Archived