Delete & Create new gig vs Enhance & Optimize existing gig

pixel_garden

Hello Freinds,

I joined Fiverr in May last week. Completed my first month with 10 orders & now in this month have few orders coming now & then. My gigs statistics shows that one of my gig in particular isn’t doing well in terms of Impressions & Clicks. I have got two orders & only one review on this gig. I am very much determined to put this gig to life, since it’s based on one of my core strengths. I have two options either to delete it & create a new one afresh or I can improve it further in terms of keywords selection, description & title. I already have few orders coming in randomly & few enquiries that’s related to what this gig offers. Which route should I go ? I really need your help. Thanks in advance.

You should work on Optimizing the Gig.
Keep sharing your Gig on Social Media Platforms.
Send Buyer Requests on Daily Basis.

You have bright Chances. Just Focus on your Skills. And create a total of 7 gigs.In the Meantime, You can learn Free Fiverr Course from here.

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Start Working and BOOM the Fiverr!

Have you read these threads yet?

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …
Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

You should work on Optimizing the Gig.

Keep sharing your Gig on Social Media Platforms.

Send Buyer Requests on Daily Basis.

You have bright Chances. Just Focus on your Skills. And create a total of 7 gigs.In the Meantime, You can learn Free Fiverr Course from here.

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Start Working and BOOM the Fiverr!

Thank you for your suggestion. I have decided upon optimizing the gig.

Have you read these threads yet?

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …
Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Thanks for sharing. Will certainly look at them.

Archived