Fiverr Community Forum

Delete gigs or delete my account?

HI everyone, Now I’m in a complicated situation.Should I delete my gigs or create a new account?

My situation:

1. Impression, click, view everything is red.
  2. Not getting any knock from gig or buyer request.

3 Likes

why you delate. you not shere your gig in social share so your gig impression going red arow so you must shere your gig in social site… best o luck

1 Like

Don’t delete your account…
Delete your gigs if needed and try to make it more optimize gigs by fiverr terms & conditions!

2 Likes

ok… I’ll …Thanks…

1 Like

welcome just shere your gig in 12 social site than you see result…

1 Like

i think fiverr should introduce a system.save our all details fiverr main server.i do not say every level artists.if yu can save our gige details sisnce level-02.it is good.i also faced last april this situation.finally i grew since 0.NO PROBLEM yu will grow again new gig through(i also faced deleted fiverr gig accidently in last april it is very stress situation i nkow that feel)

1 Like

I’m worry about if I recreate my gigs then I’ll get knock from buyers?Or should I create a new account and delete this one

2 Likes

Rather than deleting i`ll suggest you to Improve gig

2 Likes

I suggest you do like the other suggested. Improve your gig, maybe change prices or something… instead of delete the whole account :slight_smile: @mowmitaahmed

1 Like

I have changed my gigs Seo , tags, prices many times but getting no effect !

1 Like

Why do you think a new account will help you? A new account won’t be luckier or more likely to rank. You’ll still have the same gigs, and the same problems, only under a new username.

4 Likes

It’s normal for impressions, clicks and views to fall, so don’t worry about that too much. If your gig starts performing better, you’ll probably enjoy a better ranking position, which means those stats will improve.

Have you been able to respond to many buyer requests? If you have, and you haven’t received many replies, you may need to alter your responses a little to make them more effective.

2 Likes

Yes… How to response to buyers ?

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Thanks. I’ve already read it.