Delete

Delete.

you can request them… again or wait for them to contact… I dont think you can complain about it… but it would be better if you contact cs guys about the same question.

anand at last>> Try predator for once ;p :D…

now this is called paid marketing…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

“Predator Ultimate”? Nice.

But seriously, this kind of spam is gonna gum up everything even more. Ugh.

Reply to @itsyourthing: I know it’s disheartening. Of course, whoever didn’t contact me prior to placing this ‘order’ and I am unable to find a way to block them. Ugh.

Reply to @fun2sh: I’ve requested several times, it shows them active as ‘lastest then 1 min ago’ and they are not replying. I planned on contacting CS, but I was just giving others a fair warning about the spam that I am experiencing. I don’t really think this is marketing, spamming people just leaves a bad public image to everyone towards your business and brand.

yeah I got an order for the same product as you @thepromogirl

At least you got a script, I just got a link to the their website and I’ve asked them do they want me to create a script, but no answer yet.

you can request them… again or wait for them to contact… I dont think you can complain about it… but it would be better if you contact cs guys about the same question.

anand at last>> Try predator for once ;p :D…

now this is called paid marketing…

“Predator Ultimate”? Nice.

But seriously, this kind of spam is gonna gum up everything even more. Ugh.

Reply to @itsyourthing: I know it’s disheartening. Of course, whoever didn’t contact me prior to placing this ‘order’ and I am unable to find a way to block them. Ugh.

Reply to @fun2sh: I’ve requested several times, it shows them active as ‘lastest then 1 min ago’ and they are not replying. I planned on contacting CS, but I was just giving others a fair warning about the spam that I am experiencing. I don’t really think this is marketing, spamming people just leaves a bad public image to everyone towards your business and brand.

yeah I got an order for the same product as you @thepromogirl

At least you got a script, I just got a link to the their website and I’ve asked them do they want me to create a script, but no answer yet.

Reply to @vedmak: Yeah I skeptical too.

Just hit deliver, could be free money…

worst case scenario is you never get the money because their paypal gets locked up.

Reply to @thepromogirl: yeah, this issue seems worth researching