Deliver Gig for shipped items?

Hello! I’m very new to Fiverr and recently just made my first sale. I am about to ship it on Monday but I was wondering if I fill out the deliver gig option when I ship it or when I hear from the customer that they got it. Thank you very much for the help! :slight_smile:

I’ve mailed something to a buyer a few weeks ago. I marked it as delivered once I actually mailed it out. For proof, I sent him a photo of the U.S Postal receipt, and a photo of the envelope with his address on it. He posted his review after he received it. I hope that helps. :slight_smile:

Reply to @musiclover: That’s exactly what I needed! Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Reply to @thenappyginger: Awesome! You’re welcome.

Reply to @madmoo: Learn something new everyday; didn’t know that. I didn’t use the shipping option (Now I’m glad I didn’t). I created a “gig extra” to cover the cost of the shipping. :slight_smile:

I’ve mailed something to a buyer a few weeks ago. I marked it as delivered once I actually mailed it out. For proof, I sent him a photo of the U.S Postal receipt, and a photo of the envelope with his address on it. He posted his review after he received it. I hope that helps. :slight_smile:

Reply to @musiclover: That’s exactly what I needed! Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Reply to @thenappyginger: Awesome! You’re welcome.

Reply to @madmoo: Learn something new everyday; didn’t know that. I didn’t use the shipping option (Now I’m glad I didn’t). I created a “gig extra” to cover the cost of the shipping. :slight_smile:

hello! I`m new to Fiverr and I have a question: when I deliver my gig, I have to pay the shipping at the post-office and then, I will get my money back from fiverr?

No. You should charge shipping in your Gig /Gig extras.