Fiverr Community Forum

Deliver Order Bug?

Hi. Thought this might have been a one off, but it happened a few weeks ago too.

When delivering the order (as complete), I find I have to send it twice in order for it to accept it.

Is it possible to fix this please?

Thanks

Nate

1 Like

You can contact with the fiverr customer support team

1 Like

Don’t worry, it wont affect you in anyway.

1 Like

Well here’s hoping “Third time Lucky?”

It’s three months later and I hope Customer support can fix this.
It can take a long time to have to upload twice in order for the system to register the work as delivered.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

Nate

Hi. So here we are again months later with the same problem as stated in my first post:

“When delivering the order (as complete), I find I have to send it twice in order for it to accept it.”

Tried everything Customer support suggested (Clearing cache, different browser etc) but still have the same problem.

It shows up the file upload on the screen 1st time every time but not as “WORK DELIVERED” and the tick with: “THIS ORDER WILL BE MARKED AS
COMPLETED IN 3 DAYS” The countdown clock still ticks down. This is resolved by sending it twice (something that is annoying to have to do)

I assume (Correct me if I’m wrong) That I have to have the “WORK DELIVERED” and tick (THIS ORDER WILL BE MARKED AS COMPLETE IN 3 DAYS" for the system to register it?

I wonder - does anyone else have this happening to them?

Occasionally it will send correctly first time. I’ve been putting up with so far.
It’s really annoying/time wasting to have to send it twice to get the proper delivery notification though.

Thanks
Nate