Deliver without respond

dessireeperez

Hi all. I need help, if a client does not respond or approve a final deliver, what happens? thanks in advance

Hello guys! Thank you very much for your answers . This is the first time something like this has happened to me, your comments have been helpful. In this case, I was concerned (regardless of the monetary value to be received), not to lose my remuneration. Because as a designer, I didn’t just do one drawing and that’s it. I developed an idea, creating a final image, where I invested a lot of time and resources (since everything was done by hand, with specific sheets and colors). So the client had approved the last sketch, the only thing missing was to add color … hoping nothing bad happened to him, I don’t think it’s fair that he disappeared leaving me with the finished work. But hey, in 3 days it will be resolved!
I would like to respond to some points of your comments that I found particularly curious 🤓. Regarding Feedback, in my particular case, I never ask a client to place a value on the feedback after the final delivery, because I do not find it ethical or realistic, I have also been a buyer here and there is a way to write a public opinion to help to the seller, but privately to do the opposite, so it makes no sense to “force”, much less negotiate. Thanks again and good luck with your next projects! Regards, Dessiree

Recently i had this problem .But the order completed automically after 3 days.So please don’t worry.When the buyer online just remind him

When the buyer online just remind him

It is up to the buyer whether they want to let the order autocomplete or not.

Always best to leave them alone.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

When the buyer online just remind him

It is up to the buyer whether they want to let the order autocomplete or not.

Always best to leave them alone.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

yes ,i understand your condition.please tell him that which approve the feedback mesage on fiverr.I think fiverr didn’t allow to want direct feedback.You will be remind that carefully

yes ,i understand your condition.please tell him that which approve the feedback mesage on fiverr.I think fiverr didn’t allow to want direct feedback.You will be remind that carefully

You will be remind that carefully

There is no careful way to discuss leaving feedback!

Recently i had this problem .But the order completed automically after 3 days.So please don’t worry.When the buyer online just remind him

It’s not a problem. Orders automatically complete after three days.

Please don’t encourage sellers to discuss feedback with buyers. Sellers who discuss feedback with their buyer are likely to receive a warning.

You’re offering incorrect advice which other inexperienced sellers might follow.

Archived