Delivered but wants to cancel

bananashop

Hello,

So there is one buyer who wanted to get intro similar to the one he showed me, i was really confident making it so we started the order. as i expected i delivered everything as he instructed and showed but after that he wanted to change lots of details that he didn’t like, i made everything exactly as he instructed again but in the end he still wasn’t happy with the product and to be honest i don’t even know why, there was nothing else to change and he also couldn’t explain why. now he told me that he doesn’t want to continue and unfortunately he want to cancel the order. what should be my next actions ? is it fair to cancel the order ?

If you finished the order exactly as your buyer instructed and delivered, I see no real reason for initiating a cancellation. Seems more like to me that your buyer was fishing for free work. 🎣

Seems more like to me that your buyer was fishing for free work. 🎣

I think Fiverr support should do something about this.

That aside just let go and cancel.

Part of the reason we sellers are dealing with the leveling system and worrying about our stats is that many sellers would cancel their orders just to avoid bad reviews. Tell the buyer you will not cancel and if he gives you a poor review explain the situation in your answer to his review. 🤨 Good luck

Archived