Delivered order but buyer not Marking as complete

mimegraphic

But fiverr autocomplete after 3 days.

In my case 4 days has gone.

Have you actually delivered the order through the “Deliver Now” button or just attached the work in a message?

Do you see this before the delivery?

Capture.thumb.PNG.68edb56846692328bb20b2b5fef817fb.PNG

It may be that you have to complete the order yourself now. Fiverr is testing a new system out where sellers can now mark an order complete after three days. Consider seeing if you can do this.

Yes early morning i received mail from fiverr but I did not see any button to marked as complete.

I’ve not been subjected - yet - to the new system so I’m not sure where it would be located. Maybe someone can help you with that. If not, I would say go to CS if it’s not auto-completed within half a day.

Yes you are right . Fiverr give oppertunity to seller, after three days seller mark as completed by itself 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes, it can take a little bit more than the 3 days. In my case its been upto 3 days and 6 hours.

Hi… I too delivered an order … fiverr marked it complete in time… but no “you have earned so and so $” message appeared…

and the buyer’s green dot for online status is there and he/she is not marking it complete …

should I also wait it out… 😮

• 4 months later...

Archived