Fiverr Community Forum

Delivered Order, Is she late to accept?

Need Help. Kindly see to the pic. What is this? (late)
Screenshot_1

3 Likes

Don’t worry! The system will automatically accept the order if three days pass with no response from the buyer. You don’t have to worry about the countdown after you’ve delivered.

5 Likes

Thank you Dear…

But to make sure, you can try to ask your buyer if they need something else or not.
Sometimes, buyer need to reminded

1 Like

NO! Do NOT contact the buyer and ask them if they need anything else!! This can be seen by a buyer as SPAM (unsolicited messages) and the buyer can report him for doing this and get his account a warning or even banned.

DO NOT send unsolicited messages to buyers EVER! You delivered your order. If the buyer needs something or wants to ask you anything THEY know how to get a hold of you!

GG

2 Likes

I do agree, but not if there is an active order. Sometimes, buyer really forget or not aware ,there this a 3Days auto-complete feature (for new buyer), so I’ll remind them.

1 Like

Well, then don’t come here and complain when your account receives a warning for “no good reason”.

When you deliver your order, that is when you can add a message that they can contact you if they have any other questions etc - NOT send them a message to “remind” them that you sent an order.

But, go ahead, play Russian Roulette with your account and advise others here who are probably new and do not know better to send unsolicited messages to clients.

Buyers do NOT need to be reminded of anything AFTER you have sent an order. Period.

GG

2 Likes

I was a beginner before and I follow this “not to send anything after deliver”, but i got buyer who is very busy and travels a lot. And had forgotten the order. And was auto marked as complete, and he keep complaining to me. (luckily he didnt leave any review). Although it’s not my fault, but as a seller, I think it’s my responsibility to complete the entire order (until the order is marked completed) . I think it will be good to remind them that there is an order that going to auto-mark completed in 3 days time .

Yeah, remind them ONLY when you initially deliver the order. There is no reason to send a message out of the blue “reminding” them you sent an order.

But again, play dumb games with your account sending spam, get your account warned for “no reason”.

GG

1 Like