Delivered orders not showing correctly

About a week ago I noticed that my Delivered gigs tab was showing the total incorrectly. The total would show 1 less order than what the actual total was. This hasn’t changed and I was wondering if anyone has been experiencing something similar?

Hi Logan,

I don’t have that experience as I’m new here but I’m guessing you should leave it be and it’ll reflect soon since it’s an automated system.

Jenny.

Hi @delaneydesigns and welcome to Fiverr. I really don’t have any issues with it as it is causing no harm. I chalked it up as another quirky Fiverr bug. More curious than anything.

Thanks Logan! Much appreciated welcome.

Are there usually such bugs? And hope they don’t get in the way of anything important…?

There are quirky little things that happen now and then. Most which are fixed. Nothing that keeps me from being able to do my work.

I have this bug since late 2015, I had been in touch with CS for months until I let it go because it was never being fixed, and the bug is still there in my case, no matter what browser, computer or internet provider I use. So I had to get used to it :confused: