Delivery Days

Some projects take a lot longer than others so I feel like we should be able to set a delivery date per order received.

I feel like that would put the buyer off…but I may just do some adjusting.

Don’t even bother with setting times unless you want to be forced to complete them all the same way. I have set up my gigs with a 2 day lead time since some times I am busier than others. I have noticed though that since I deliver some in 1 day, the system automatically adjusts the clock and now on a 2 day gig it gives me 24 hours. I looked into it and it says something like “The delivery times are based on your performance and not the actually time stated” something to that effect. So if you set up a 5 day gig, but deliver a few in 3 days, get ready for the system to change it to 3 days without your permission. Oh, to clarify, it still says 2 days, but the clock says 24 hours. Figure that one out.

I think thats a great idea

@beatcraigslist from my experience if you get “express delivery” and change your delivery time it should remove the “express delivery” tag. But maybe things have changed since then…

Don’t even bother with setting times unless you want to be forced to complete them all the same way. I have set up my gigs with a 2 day lead time since some times I am busier than others. I have noticed though that since I deliver some in 1 day, the system automatically adjusts the clock and now on a 2 day gig it gives me 24 hours. I looked into it and it says something like “The delivery times are based on your performance and not the actually time stated” something to that effect. So if you set up a 5 day gig, but deliver a few in 3 days, get ready for the system to change it to 3 days without your permission. Oh, to clarify, it still says 2 days, but the clock says 24 hours. Figure that one out.

@beatcraigslist from my experience if you get “express delivery” and change your delivery time it should remove the “express delivery” tag. But maybe things have changed since then…