Delivery Message

mnsartstudionew

Hi,

I am using below dilivery message when project delivery. is that OK with fiverr rules ? here is the message.

Dear Sir,

I have completed your project. If you need any modifications, please let me know. I will modify as specified and return it to you promptly. If you are happy with the design, please give me five stars and tell others about my work. I strive for 100% client satisfaction and 5 star reviews and will work on your project until you are completely satisfied. Please remember to “favorite” my shop and save my GIG for future reference. I genuinely appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Thank you,

Note the edits -

Hi, I have completed your project. If you need any modifications, please let me know. I will modify as specified and return it to you promptly.

If you are happy with the design, please give me five stars and tell others about my work. I strive for 100% client satisfaction and 5 star reviews and will work on your project until you are completely satisfied. Please remember to “favorite” my gig for future reference. I genuinely appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Thank you.

Btw I had edited your topic title from “Dilivery Message” to “Delivery Message”; you can do the same in the 2nd line of your OP. 🙂

Note the edits -

Hi, I have completed your project. If you need any modifications, please let me know. I will modify as specified and return it to you promptly.

If you are happy with the design, please give me five stars and tell others about my work. I strive for 100% client satisfaction and 5 star reviews and will work on your project until you are completely satisfied. Please remember to “favorite” my gig for future reference. I genuinely appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Thank you.

Btw I had edited your topic title from “Dilivery Message” to “Delivery Message”; you can do the same in the 2nd line of your OP. 🙂

Thank you so much. I didn’t see My spelling mistake. I have a One problem. recently Fiverr team updated their rules about delivery message. As per the rules We can’t ask Five star feedback from clients. so Will this delivery message break their rule ?

Thank you so much. I didn’t see My spelling mistake. I have a One problem. recently Fiverr team updated their rules about delivery message. As per the rules We can’t ask Five star feedback from clients. so Will this delivery message break their rule ?

Hello,

Do you have a link to this new Fiverr rule?

What I can see is this here:

Keep in mind that buyers will provide positive feedback if they have had a positive experience. We do not tolerate sellers requesting or pressuring buyers to provide undeserved positive feedback. We encourage sellers to report buyers that threaten to give undeserved negative feedback.

[quoted from: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/224479847-Our-Community]

It says ‘requesting or pressuring’ but then it says ‘undeserved positive feedback’. This is a pretty weird statement to me. It kind of says requesting deserved positive feedback is okay by implication, but even if you are sure you deserve positive feedback, the buyer might not think so, so…shrugs

I avoid thinking and worrying about that by not asking for feedback at all like some others, but if you want to ask for it, which is okay of course, maybe it´s safer, and better style anyway, to ask in a more neutral fashion, because if you get a buyer who does feel pressured with the 5 star request and they think it´s undeserved, then I guess that quote may apply.

What I can see is this here:

Keep in mind that buyers will provide positive feedback if they have had a positive experience. We do not tolerate sellers requesting or pressuring buyers to provide undeserved positive feedback. We encourage sellers to report buyers that threaten to give undeserved negative feedback.

[quoted from: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/224479847-Our-Community]

It says ‘requesting or pressuring’ but then it says ‘undeserved positive feedback’. This is a pretty weird statement to me. It kind of says requesting deserved positive feedback is okay by implication, but even if you are sure you deserve positive feedback, the buyer might not think so, so…shrugs

I avoid thinking and worrying about that by not asking for feedback at all like some others, but if you want to ask for it, which is okay of course, maybe it´s safer, and better style anyway, to ask in a more neutral fashion, because if you get a buyer who does feel pressured with the 5 star request and they think it´s undeserved, then I guess that quote may apply.

We do not tolerate sellers requesting or pressuring buyers to provide undeserved positive feedback

It’s up to interpretation sometimes if it is undeserved or not so best not to even ask for it at all.

Archived