Delivery on time

HI pepx (BUYERS & SELLERS + FIVERR SUPPORT TEAM)
i was a new seller and selling my services in the area of web designing and development.
so recently i got some errors in my account statics

1ST DAY

1. SALES IN QUEUE
    (I CONTACTED THE SUPPORT AGENT AND HE REPLIED ME SO FAST AND CORRECTED MY ACCOUNT STATICS AS WELL)

2ND DAY

1. DELIVERY IN TIME.
    (ON THE 2ND DAY AFTER CONTACTING SUPPORT I NOTICED MY DELIVERY IN TIME DROPPED DOWN TO 95% FROM 100%. AND ALSO I HAVEN’T DID ANY LATE DELIVERY IN MY ACCOUNT HISTORY EVER.)
    I CONTACTED SUPPORT AND THEY REPLIED MY THAT YOUR ACCOUNT STATICS IS PERFECT . THEY CLOSED THE FIVERR TICKET AS WELL AFTER REPLYING TO THEIR MESSAGE MY ME. THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE TO CHECK THE STATICS AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVEN’T DONE ANY LATE DELIVERY IN MY ACCOUNT HISTORY YET.

SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO NEXT??
IT IS AFFECTING MY ACCOUNT …

No one can see that except you, so if it’s just a minor glitch don’t worry about it. When you get a few more deliveries it will go back up on it’s own. If your rate was going down steadily for no reason, I would worry and then it might have an effect on you. It doesn’t sound like a problem to me, though, as-is.

yes … it is going down steadily for no reason.
i can show you my account statics. it never heppend ever that i did a late delivery
yet.

another good news my response rate dropped 3hrs before i go to sleep
and now i am very happy to see all these and CUSTOMER SUPPORT RESPONSE as well.
THANKS