Fiverr Forum

Delivery Problems

I sent a customer support ticket about this issue but is anyone else having problems with delivered products still showing active. This has been going on for me for about 2 weeks now and I have to submit a ticket to have them turn the order into a delivered status. I have tried it in Firefox and IE and have problems with both platforms.

That’s why they call her the Sheriff.

I can’t say I have noticed any problems there. :confused:

I have had this happen a couple times but I think it was just a delay. It corrected itself.

It happened to me on all my delivered gigs and when I emailed Customer Support, they assured me it was delivered, so I guess that may have a new system that has a delay.

Reply to @hotwebideas: I just asked them to mark it delivered its a weird quirk of mine I have to have things in order with my Fiverr gig and it bugs me to the hill when something is out of sync…LOL

Happens to me all the time too :frowning:

Happens to me sometimes these pastfew days with safari. When it does I switch to chrome

Happens to me sometimes these pastfew days with safari. When it does I switch to chrome

Yep, that’s what I do My Family Tree Friend, I put all the links including even fiverr links (even those can get caught up in the review mill) into a PDF I send with of my steps.

By the way TN5rr, did you see I sent you a private message as well on Fiverr Conversations?

It’s just a delay that happen lately (perhaps started during Fiverr maintenance).

However, based on their system, when you marked it as delivered (and it’s completely deliver because sometimes the page not load correctly), then it delivered.

Reply to @anarchofighter:

anarchofighter said: By the way TN5rr, did you see I sent you a private message as well on Fiverr Conversations?

Why yes I did my fellow fiverr friend, this morning..lol ,, I never got your first message but I did get the one from over night I sent you a reply..lol

I am posting this to bump back up because it seems to be a problem. Its not my computer as I have worked on my office computer also. Every gig I deliver I have to send a request to have it marked delivered. It is very aggravating

Use Google Chrome. Once I had uploading problems with Firefox, that those were ok with Chrome

I have tried using IE and Firefox and have horrible delivery issues, especially the past month or so, maybe I will try Chrome

I came up with an idea that when I deliver the family tree chart and other documents I will also attach a small txt file which will include the links they will need. This will alleviate the problems I am having with delivery

Oh i had this issue today too.thought it was just me

I have delivered several family trees today and it is working today.

Yes I am also having this problem. After awhile, they moved from Active to Delivered.

Also, my gigs aren’t correct. Think it occurred after I deleted a gig. I have two gigs, yet it shows 2 Active and 1 Suspended. Doesn’t bother me…

Kim

kim_talented said: After awhile, they moved from Active to Delivered.
You have more patience than I do, when I deliver I want it marked delivered. Customer Support has been awesome though and they are very cordial to mark the gig delivered when I ask