Delivery Problems

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

I sent a customer support ticket about this issue but is anyone else having problems with delivered products still showing active. This has been going on for me for about 2 weeks now and I have to submit a ticket to have them turn the order into a delivered status. I have tried it in Firefox and IE and have problems with both platforms.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @hotwebideas: I just asked them to mark it delivered its a weird quirk of mine I have to have things in order with my Fiverr gig and it bugs me to the hill when something is out of sync…LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tn5rr2012

I am posting this to bump back up because it seems to be a problem. Its not my computer as I have worked on my office computer also. Every gig I deliver I have to send a request to have it marked delivered. It is very aggravating

Guest tn5rr2012

I am posting this to bump back up because it seems to be a problem. Its not my computer as I have worked on my office computer also. Every gig I deliver I have to send a request to have it marked delivered. It is very aggravating

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived