Delivery Time on Gig Creation

dyanak

I’m trying to create a gig, and every time I set a delivery time I get an error stating that this delivery time is no longer supported? It doesn’t matter how many days I set it to, it still gives me this error. What do I do??

9EBBDBE9-9E70-4653-BF50-EF8A9BABF1A1.thumb.jpeg.22873e7cd07784862904cbe52afb0b32.jpeg
image4032×3024 2.69 MB
  • Like 9

Hi, it looks like you may have encountered a site bug. @lead_master98 makes a good suggestion, you could try to save your current progress and reload your internet browser to see if it will refresh. Your gig should be saved in the draft tab on your gig management page, but as a precaution, you may want to copy/paste all of the sections you’ve already entered into a separate file on your computer before doing a reload.

• Like 5

Just my two cents…

What I would have done was used the same delivery window on each Gig, say, 7 days.

Then in each gig where you list extras I would have charged extra for 4 days, 3 days, 2 days delivery with the cost going up slightly for each step.

I think that shows that for faster delivery, it is goning to cost more. It’ll also make you a bit more on each Gig ordered for faster delivery.

I’m just thinking of value-added here.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...