Delivery timing is up but the buyer is not online

anuk_me

A lot of the buyers ask for a sample of my work, before finishing up the full order. (not revisions) In some of these situations, I’ve sent the samples as attachments to get their feedback. it’s easy for me too. because I don’t have to change everything from the beginning after they ask for revisions.

But some buyers are not coming online for few days after asking for samples. I’m not able to get the feedbacks on the samples, also my delivery time is keep ticking.

Usually, when this happens I deliver one finished video ad for them to check and also to avoid me being marked as late. (I do short video ads on fiverr) Still the buyer do not show up till 3 - 4 days. After 3 days, the order gets auto completed and buyers are not able to ask for revisions.

what should I do in a situation like this? should I finish the full order without their feedbacks on my samples and let it be auto completed?

yes let the order get marked as complete that’s the only solution you did your job its their problem if they’re late , also try to mention that the order gets marked as complete after 3 days in your gig description or inbox the buyer about it so they know cause some of them dont pay attention to it

yes let the order get marked as complete that’s the only solution you did your job its their problem if they’re late , also try to mention that the order gets marked as complete after 3 days in your gig description or inbox the buyer about it so they know cause some of them dont pay attention to it

Thanks for the help Nadaain. After the order is auto-completed, They ask for revisions by messaging me in fiverr chat. Actually, one of them said that he will give me a negative review if I do not do what he says. LOL 😄 He asked me send the revisions via google drive. anyway, I would have done it if he asked nicely.

Archived