Demand for logo design?

I was thinking of offering a logo design gig, what is it that buyers require these days? And how do you designers get inspiration?

Thanks

There is a lot of people offering logo design gigs so you will have to try and offer better service then others :slight_smile:

I get inspiration through the buyers :smiley:

and google images works great. Just dont copy one thing or another. Look at lots of different things you like, and incorporate them all!

There is a lot of people offering logo design gigs so you will have to try and offer better service then others :slight_smile:

and google images works great. Just dont copy one thing or another. Look at lots of different things you like, and incorporate them all!

Browse through magazines like howdesign, they also have online versions