Demande of Collaboration

aymen_amri

Asking other people if they will give you some of their hard-earned work is terribly rude. Be a professional, and learn how to market, earn, and complete your own orders.

I’m not asking other people if they will give you some of their hard-earned. I’m doing design, and I’m looking for copywriters, voice over professionals, etc…

I already have a good client base, All what I need is to contact professionals on the forum instead of buying their gigs on fiverr.

Thank you for being so offensive to me. that was so impolite.

I’m not asking other people if they will give you some of their hard-earned. I’m doing design, and I’m looking for copywriters, voice over professionals, etc…

I already have a good client base, All what I need is to contact professionals on the forum instead of buying their gigs on fiverr.

I was not impolite, I was matter-of-fact. Fiverr is not really designed to be a seller-to-seller collaborative site. It is designed to allow buyers to hire individual sellers/accounts to complete individual projects/orders. If you need to work with multiple sellers for multiple services, you can place an order from each of those sellers until you have the full scope of a project completed.

Sellers aren’t going to give away their services for free – either to buyers, or another seller that would rather “contact professionals on the forum, instead of buying their gigs”.

If you want/need work from a seller, you’re going to have to purchase it.

Archived