Demo Reel for Voiceover

Guest joshcates

Guest joshcates

Hey, Fiverr.

There are a lot of experienced and very talented voice over artists selling on this site, and I hope to one day earn the experience to be one of you! A demo reel seems like a must-have for any voice over artist, but I’ve only just very recently dabbled into video or audio editing. My friends, much as they want to help me out, will tell me anything I make is good, which isn’t the truth. 🙂

Could I beg for someone to check out the new demo reel on my gig page and give me their feedback? Thank you everyone!

I don’t have much experience with voice over work personally but I think the audio is nice and clear, quality is good and you’re covering a few different of bases/styles there. I’m sure someone with experience with VO will offer better feedback than I.

The only real critique I have to offer is perhaps to spice up the artwork used in the video and on the gig images entirely as it’s a bit boring. Need to catch the buyers gaze before they’ll listen to you and as your category is full of competitors you need to stand out from the crowd a bit.

For some reason, I thought there was a slight hint of Vincent Price in your samples! Very cool 🙂

Guest joshcates

I don’t have much experience with voice over work personally but I think the audio is nice and clear, quality is good and you’re covering a few different of bases/styles there. I’m sure someone with experience with VO will offer better feedback than I.

The only real critique I have to offer is perhaps to spice up the artwork used in the video and on the gig images entirely as it’s a bit boring. Need to catch the buyers gaze before they’ll listen to you and as your category is full of competitors you need to stand out from the crowd a bit.

For some reason, I thought there was a slight hint of Vincent Price in your samples! Very cool 🙂

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my gig! I appreciate the honest feedback. I think you’re right about the visuals–especially considering your seller rating and the field you work in! Maybe I should hit you up sometime soon for your talent. I’ll bookmark your gig for the future!

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my gig! I appreciate the honest feedback. I think you’re right about the visuals–especially considering your seller rating and the field you work in! Maybe I should hit you up sometime soon for your talent. I’ll bookmark your gig for the future!

You’re very welcome. Don’t be too disheartened by lulls now and then, it goes up and down for most sellers in some form here. Perseverance will pay off. Good luck with it!

Archived