Demoted because of one comment made without intention

markwilsson

Hi, i’m letting this know to everyone because you will also face same problem in future, so Beware! I was a level 2 seller yesterday and was going on full, my stats was 100% - 99% - 95$ - 5* in all category, but i recived a email from CS that i have demoted to level 1 seller and will be terminated from fiverr if this happend again, first i was be like “What??”, then i contact CS and they said that " you were asked a buyer to leave a review", so its against our policy and manipulate the system, i tried to explain them that was not a favorable review request or 5 start rating request, i just let the buyer please complete the order and comment anything so you will complete the order. because the buyer is satisfied with his order and he want to complete it, i thought he dont know how to end/finish this to download all the files, so just communicate him through fiverr message and ask him to complete the order, he was clicking revision button to just send some messages even he complete the revisions. so as a human you will know this is not about a review or ratings, just let him know that how fiverr works. BUT today i’m sitting in my chair and worrying how a small mistake can turn everything down. its not a complaint or ranting, just want to let you guys be aware what you are typing and message even you are not doing any bad things. (sorry for my English if any mistakes)

Thank you.

Archived