Demoted but it gave me more motivation to go beyond!

guidetolondon

I have been a TRS on Fiverr for almost eight years; I had joined Fiverr when it was officially launched in Feb 2010, and yet today I got demoted for my wrongdoings, yet it is another part of the story how. However, I will be more motivated instead of getting sad, emotional phenomena. Offcourse when you get demoted, it is your wrongdoings with yourself. The 1st time I felt I was not honest with myself before I should be honest with the artificial world, I am living in.

I got demoted GMT 00:00 because of 4.7 rating but after 00:00 I got two good ratings which made it 4.8 but still I was not sure. Still, I will get the demotion.

Anyways, it is always good when you learn from your mistakes and believe me it made me more motivated, now I can improve myself, improve the services as well as improve the customer support I provide on the wonderful community which helped me a lot for standing on my own. I will remain in Fiverr Community as long as I can. I will work hard to deliver wonderful services, as well as excellent support. Fiverr team always helped me in many matters, and I give them 5/5 stars and even more for solving the significant issues gently.

So, remember the demotion is temporary, and the new Fiverr Algorithm is for everyone and no one above the TOS. I would have asked for compensation as I got 4.8 after two hours. However, no, I want to learn from my mistakes. I want to be more motivated than ever. Don’t dishurt, who so ever got demoted this month but work hard, improve yourself, improve the service, try to make your clients happy. There are plenty of good fish in the sea; all the fishes are not of the same kind. Don’t get hurt, when you get unwanted feedbacks, as it is right for the buyer to be fair when they leave feedback on your order.

Work Hard & Play Hard!

Remember, “If you are honest with yourself, then you are honest with whatever you plan and your doings.”

Stay Strong and Follow Fiverr TOS strictly!

Archived