Demoted from level 1

swayam89

Hello Guys,

I Got demoted from level 1 after this month evaluation, my score is 88% for “Delivered on time” which leads to lost my badge.
Any tips for getting the badge again ? Also, would like to ask I am near close to level 2, So in next evaluation if everything goes well, then I would get L1 or L2 ? I mean is it something like you will first get L1 then only you can go to L2 or if all criteria met, then you will be directly promoted to L2 ?

PS: I’m not disappointed because I know I will be even more better next time, its just because 1 order got delayed. Thanks!

Isn’t it obvious enough?

You lost your level due to delivering your orders late…

Just do a better job of planning your work and complete your orders on time and you will get your level back.

Yep, if you are zero level right now, I think you will first have to be promoted to level 1 in the next SLD and, hopefully, level 2 in the next SLD after that.

Isn’t it obvious enough?

Just do a better job of planning your work and complete your orders on time and you will get your level back.

Yep, if you are zero level right now, I think you will first have to be promoted to level 1 in the next SLD and, hopefully, level 2 in the next SLD after that.

Isn’t it obvious enough?

Yes, this is obvious, I am not asking why I demoted. My question was regarding the L1 or L2 in next phase. Btw thanks for your reply.

I think you will first have to be promoted to level 1 in the next SLD and, hopefully, level 2 in the next SLD after that.

Are you sure about that ? Why someone will start from L1 again if they fulfill L2 criteria ?

Mod Note: Incorrect posts were removed. Sellers must move through the levels in order when demoted, not skip levels. (This could change in the future but it is currently correct.)

Hello Guys,

I Got demoted from level 1 after this month evaluation, my score is 88% for “Delivered on time” which leads to lost my badge.

Any tips for getting the badge again ? Also, would like to ask I am near close to level 2, So in next evaluation if everything goes well, then I would get L1 or L2 ? I mean is it something like you will first get L1 then only you can go to L2 or if all criteria met, then you will be directly promoted to L2 ?

PS: I’m not disappointed because I know I will be even more better next time, its just because 1 order got delayed. Thanks!

You had asked

Any tips for getting the badge again ?

To this ⬆️ When I asked “isn’t it obvious?” I was referring to how obvious the next step was – for you to take to get your level back.

Isn’t it obvious enough?

Regarding the levels, I am pretty sure that’s how it is because you cannot just jump across levels even if you already have the requirement for a higher level. There is only one route (which goes through each level… one after the other… in a straight line).

You had asked

Any tips for getting the badge again ?

To this ⬆️ When I asked “isn’t it obvious?” I was referring to how obvious the next step was – for you to take to get your level back.

Isn’t it obvious enough?

Regarding the levels, I am pretty sure that’s how it is because you cannot just jump across levels even if you already have the requirement for a higher level. There is only one route (which goes through each level… one after the other… in a straight line).

To this ⬆️

134568_1.png hanshuber16:

Chill man… I just asked apart from what I know is there anything else I can do get badge again ? I know delivering on time is one of them.

Archived