Demoted from Level 2 seller, because of response rates

georkours

I’ve been on Fiverr for 2-3 years. And the response rate system feels clunky and unnatural.

In order to maintain an above 90% rate, you have to be robotic. I have to respond to spam and “thank you” making the whole process unfair. From now on, I will be spamming the spammers with this:

“This is an obligatory message I HAVE to send you because Fiverr is forcing me to respond to you in order to maintain my level 2 badge, EVEN if this is totally unnecessary. Thank you.
P.S- Don’t respond back, because I’ll have to respond back as well. Vicious circle, I know”

I’m sorry to hear this @georkours.

I’m not sure whether you’re serious about sending that message or not, but in the case you are serious, I would recommend cutting out the ‘Fiverr is forcing me’ part to play it safe (even though we all know that they are). Sellers are getting warnings and being banned for all sorts of trigger words nowadays. Just keep reporting the spam as spam. I think once you report the message as spam, it won’t affect your response rates.

Cheers!

I’m sorry to hear this @georkours.

I’m not sure whether you’re serious about sending that message or not, but in the case you are serious, I would recommend cutting out the ‘Fiverr is forcing me’ part to play it safe (even though we all know that they are). Sellers are getting warnings and being banned for all sorts of trigger words nowadays. Just keep reporting the spam as spam. I think once you report the message as spam, it won’t affect your response rates.

Cheers!

Thank you. I was being facetious about the message, I won’t actually send it lmao.

I’ve been on Fiverr for 2-3 years. And the response rate system feels clunky and unnatural.

In order to maintain an above 90% rate, you have to be robotic. I have to respond to spam and “thank you” making the whole process unfair. From now on, I will be spamming the spammers with this:

“This is an obligatory message I HAVE to send you because Fiverr is forcing me to respond to you in order to maintain my level 2 badge, EVEN if this is totally unnecessary. Thank you.

P.S- Don’t respond back, because I’ll have to respond back as well. Vicious circle, I know”

You have to respond only to the initial message and after that no need to respond. If you respond with the above message, it has no effect on their response rate if they do not respond back.

You have to initialize the message and if they don’t respond, then the their response rate gets dinged. But I doubt you want to initialize with a spam message to a new person. It could end up getting you banned.

Archived