Demoted to level 1, but sales are on increase

zubyarchangel

This is really weird. Before I became a level 2 seller, I was getting a lot of orders, but after reaching level 2 status, the orders slowed down. During the last valuation however, I was demoted back to level one due to a drop in my order completion ratings, turns out I like level one better…lol…I know this seems weird but, I almost always have work to do whenever I’m back at level one.

Fiverr should be aware of this fact that when a person reaches level 1 to level, then level one of the course must be given 'if he gets a job, now he should be given two tasks because he is level-2…

Fiverr doesn’t give out jobs. Individual buyers choose who they want to work with.

My guess is that a lot of buyers filter for level 1 sellers to find lower rates.

Or …

Hi. I was searching for help with a product, and I assumed Level 1 was the highest level. So I was searching for Level 1 sellers when I thought - maybe that’s not right. It took a long time for me to find a description of what Level 1 and Level 2 mean - the Glossary page just says that levels exist, not what they actually mean. I eventually found the answer and I was surprised that Level 2 is higher than Level 1. I’m sure many people get this right away, but to me, “Number One” or “First” sig…

😉

Great you’re getting enough work, though, whatever the reason may be, zubyarchangel.

Or …

Hi. I was searching for help with a product, and I assumed Level 1 was the highest level. So I was searching for Level 1 sellers when I thought - maybe that’s not right. It took a long time for me to find a description of what Level 1 and Level 2 mean - the Glossary page just says that levels exist, not what they actually mean. I eventually found the answer and I was surprised that Level 2 is higher than Level 1. I’m sure many people get this right away, but to me, “Number One” or “First” sig…

😉

Great you’re getting enough work, though, whatever the reason may be, zubyarchangel.

I was on Fiverr for 6 years and still have same logic with her/him. Level 1 is higher than level 2. Like 1st class and 2nd class.

I’m level 2.

Archived