Demotion from level one

Hi everyone!
I achieved level one seller title on fiverr within 3 months after joining, that was just because of my excellent working and on time delivery but now I got demoted with no level due to only 1 negative review and 1.7 rating, buyer gave me review after one month, I made a request to modify the review and got warning for violating TOS. and now I am suffering due to that, no buyer requests are now shown, less rating, no order from last one month.
Earlier I had 12 reviews with 4.9 positive rating.
I’d really appreciate if someone can help me getting out of this situation.
Thank you!

Hello,

The only people that can help you is CS, and they can’t force a buyer to accept your work or change their review, if they weren’t happy with the results. No one here can help you get out of the situation.

With that being said - it looks like you got a low rating for a research paper - doing homework for students is against fiverr’s TOS – so… you’re actually lucky all you got was demoted.

You’d be wise to leave well enough alone, and review fiverr’s TOS.

You should also market yourself, so you can get more reviews to counter the negative one and raise your over-all rating, so you can move back up.

By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students.

Archived