Denied Active Gig - Not My Fault

Fiverr just denied one of my active gigs. (I shoot video testimonials.) From the email:

‘This Gig was removed following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use and/or misleading consumers and has been removed as per our Terms of Service.’

I think a buyer complained.

A couple days ago, I requested a cancellation from a buyer whom I can only describe as a MESS. He spoke little to no English, he was not clear in his instructions, he wanted to promote both an internet marketing product and some sort of fish product in the same video. Oh, and he wanted me to shoot the video “in bright palace”…

Eye roll.

What astounds me is that virtually anyone can simply SAY that a seller is infringing on their intellectual property, or misleading them… and Fiverr will shut down that gig without any investigation whatsoever.

So I could file a complaint against the seller above me on a whim, and sabotage their best selling gig. Just because. (Of course, I won’t.)

Seems pretty unfair.

What are my chances of getting the gig restored?

Two other possibilities:

A) I used some background music for the gig intro video. But it came from a website that lets you download and use their stock music for free. Trust me, I read their service agreement carefully.

B) I tweaked my gig description multiple times over the past few days. One time it was to include things I wouldn’t do. One of the things I said I wouldn’t do was anything related to Amazon. Maybe someone at Fiverr read the word ‘Amazon’ and automatically assumed I was breaking their ToS?