Denied gigs can not be edited

codding_dino

I’m a casual user at max, I do not plan to use the site for more than beer money.
I’ve created 2 gigs, for which I received only homework requests, which I basically ignored.
And I edited the gigs to state that:

I do this for fun and some side money for nice to have things, so your problem has to have some degree of challenge into it. For example, I will not do homework stuff, except if I find it extremely interesting.

One of my gigs got denied, with the message:

HW and academic gigs - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities and these will not be permitted on our platform.

I understand why, and I do not contest that. However, the gig can be fixed by simply removing the “, except if I find it extremely interesting.”. However, gigs that are denied can not be edited, which I find ridiculous.

If it’s a technical issue, then why wasn’t this moved to the “Required modifications”, it’s not like I’m advertising for homework, and the gig is unredeemable ?

I’m a casual user at max, I do not plan to use the site for more than beer money.

I’ve created 2 gigs, for which I received only homework requests, which I basically ignored.

And I edited the gigs to state that:

I do this for fun and some side money for nice to have things, so your problem has to have some degree of challenge into it. For example, I will not do homework stuff, except if I find it extremely interesting.

One of my gigs got denied, with the message:

HW and academic gigs - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities and these will not be permitted on our platform.

I understand why, and I do not contest that. However, the gig can be fixed by simply removing the “, except if I find it extremely interesting.”. However, gigs that are denied can not be edited, which I find ridiculous.

If it’s a technical issue, then why wasn’t this moved to the “Required modifications”, it’s not like I’m advertising for homework, and the gig is unredeemable ?

homework

You cannot get it back again. Using keywords like “homework” is against Fiverr TOS. Better to remove that GIG and start from the beginning.

For more information you can contact Fiverr CS. But will never get it back.

homework

You cannot get it back again. Using keywords like “homework” is against Fiverr TOS. Better to remove that GIG and start from the beginning.

For more information you can contact Fiverr CS. But will never get it back.

It explicitly states “no homework” … I get it

thanks

Archived