Denied purchasing gig

vanessajohns85

I’ve bought from a particular seller quite a few times over the last couple of months and she always provided great service. When I recently went to purchase from her two separate times, she opened dispute to cancel the orders, giving me different excuses. Then she proceeds to block me from contacting her! I just want to know if anyone has ever experienced something like that on here before? I never had problems with her before, so I honestly don’t know what’s going on. I’m just disappointed because she gave me great service before.

@vanessajohns85

we are really sorry for that type of bad experience. Actually fiverr is always try to keep platform safe and easy. In my opinion the seller is busy with some other work or maybe he have some personal issues.

Which type of service do you want?

Thank you for the kind words. It was psychic work. I’ve purchased from a couple of other sellers and they’re good, too. I just trusted her work.

I can understand that. But why block me from contacting you, though? I don’t understand that.

The blocking isn’t a good thing to do (unless someone was breaking the TOS in some way or something). Maybe the seller just didn’t think they were able to help you. Or maybe they couldn’t say any more about what you wanted for whatever reason. Maybe they would have wanted you to message them first before ordering (but if it doesn’t say that on the gig maybe it’s not that). Maybe because for whatever reason they couldn’t help you they were worried any more cancelled orders would affect their order completion rate stats (though they matter less if someone is okay with being on the Fiverr level they are eg. if they are unleveled and don’t mind not getting to level 1) or something. Maybe they were just finding it difficult to answer.

Technically I think someone is only supposed to block someone if the other user is breaking the TOS in some way. If there was no good reason for them to block you or deny your orders you could try contacting customer support (link at the bottom of a normal Fiverr page under Support) about the issue. Maybe they could help in this situation.

some time buyers place order asking more work than gig offers, and Sellers says nothing and complete the order fearing about cancellation rate.
but when buyer keep coming with same requirements that more than gig offers and seller had to keep doing more work in less revenue they have to talk to buyer about that and may she cant ask you for that and had to block you?
I had same experience, buyer was so good but never ask me befor placing order ad I had to keep woking on that…I never blocked him though but could never ask for more money and time 😕

I’ve bought from a particular seller quite a few times over the last couple of months and she always provided great service. When I recently went to purchase from her two separate times, she opened dispute to cancel the orders, giving me different excuses. Then she proceeds to block me from contacting her! I just want to know if anyone has ever experienced something like that on here before? I never had problems with her before, so I honestly don’t know what’s going on. I’m just disappointed because she gave me great service before.

When I recently went to purchase from her two separate times, she opened dispute to cancel the orders, giving me different excuses. Then she proceeds to block me from contacting her!

It looks like she really, really doesn’t want to work with you anymore.

I don’t know why she did it, but if she goes to such lengths to avoid working with you again, perhaps the best thing to do is to leave her alone and find someone else (someone who’s eager to work with you)?

Archived