Describe me fun game!

zeeshan_tirmizi

After receiving good feedback on my last thread, I’ve decided to start one more game thread.

In this thread, you’ve to describe the user who posted above you. For example someone will describe me then someone will describe that person and the chain will keep going on…

Somebody start with me!

Mod note: Nice idea but could turn into “Roasting” so lets keep it nice and friendly/fun rather than anything else. There is likely to be some mild mockery/jokes about those who post in this thread so if you don’t want to be the subject of that then it would be better not to comment. Moderation will still happen but taking part indicates that you are willing to have a little fun poked at you.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[apparently me and Eoin both described zeeshan at the same time, so I’ll describe both]

OK, let’s see where this goes 😃 Hopefully this thread won’t go sideways though 😂

For @zeeshan_tirmizi: As far as I’ve seen, you are a child in a man’s body, you love games and games love you back, people like you and you are an explorer, plus you’re not a badge addict - you would rather be active and contribute to the forum without thinking about badges, thus letting them come to you.

For @eoinfinnegan: a well-respected person, a man of principles and high moral standards, loves helping other people by teaching them from his own experiences, doesn’t get shy around words, expressing his feelings in a polite way, but best of all: you’re a true genuine Irish! 😁

[apparently me and Eoin both described zeeshan at the same time, so I’ll describe both]

OK, let’s see where this goes 😃 Hopefully this thread won’t go sideways though 😂

For @zeeshan_tirmizi: As far as I’ve seen, you are a child in a man’s body, you love games and games love you back, people like you and you are an explorer, plus you’re not a badge addict - you would rather be active and contribute to the forum without thinking about badges, thus letting them come to you.

For @eoinfinnegan: a well-respected person, a man of principles and high moral standards, loves helping other people by teaching them from his own experiences, doesn’t get shy around words, expressing his feelings in a polite way, but best of all: you’re a true genuine Irish! 😁

Ok, seeing as nobody else will, here’s @woofy31:

A relative newcomer (or returnee) to the forum, it seems like he has always been here. A mixture of humor and logic, his contributions have added hugely to most discussions. His Rodin’s “The Thinker” style pose describes him well although thankfully the photo only covers the shoulders up, unlike the statue.

Oh, and don’t call him Goofy…

@gina_riley2 Nah, this is a bit different in terms of the other one was to describe the Fiverr profile whereas this is more about the person/personality we see on the forum.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Oh my, @eoinfinnegan , I have no words… that was an enlightening description! You said things about me that even I wasn’t aware of 😃

[and yes, I’m a returnee, after taking a longer break - maybe that’s why it seems like I’ve always been here]

But we’ve hit a road block: you’ve been described, I’ve been described, now who’s gonna describe who? 😃 Maybe blurring my own post will help…

@saddu_writer is a sweet little fellow eager to learn, always polite and with measured words to everybody. She likes learning and being responsible with her life. She’s too smart to be around this forums too long and knows how to keep secrets.

@wuerz123

1. very hardworking, has a great thing going on Fiverr, makes a lot of money
  2. heart of gold, kind and generous even to complete newbies
  3. always looking for a fight
  4. crazy feminist, thinks women can do no wrong
  5. (MOD NOTE: Comment removed as it was a private joke that looked bad to others!)
  6. Very intelligent, smart and passionate.
  7. Life of the forum.

@wuerz123

5. (MOD NOTE: Comment removed as it was a private joke that looked bad to others!)
  7. Life of the forum.

⬆️

I had been waiting ´til @writer99025 showed up, LOL

1). Very friendly
2). Straight forward but always nice
3). Never has a bad intention nor a bad deed
4). Loves his country truly
5). Loves foorball (edit: I meant football, not furball) 😂
6). Never overpromise
7). Would be a great friend for anyone, but he is content with him being solitary
8). Trustworthy
9). Big fan of Modi
10). Intelligent
11). You can argue with him about anything, you can disagree, but he will never hate you

@wuerz123

7. Life of the forum.

(MOD NOTE: Comment removed)

That makes it look like I said something objectionable to her…was just a comment on her views on politics/economics based on a lively conversation we had in the past.

@writer99025

You’re above me and I think this is a bad idea to write something funny or offensive. This will lead to a bad result for all buyers, so we should stop this.

Those who don’t wish to be involved should avoid commenting. The idea is explained in the OP and I will remove anything I deem necessary but it has been fine so far.

@shahzadrehman
1- His passion is Video Edition, he dreams of making a great movie one day, but needs to look for sponsors
2- Responsible and hard-worker, he has no real time to play games, so he copy+paste the same messages on some threads
3- He will go far in Fiverr if he goes on with the good work, but sometimes he thinks he needs a nice time to relax and get fun
4- Is one of the few who doesn’t use an attractive female photo in his profile

Archived