Fiverr Forum

Describe Weapons, Armour And Accessories For Any Genre

A WRITER’S WRITER: WEAPONS, ARMOUR, & ACCESSORIES
I will write a short paragraph detailing any weapon, item or armour for your story. Can be used for any genre, such as Fantasy, Modern, sci-Fi, Horror, Mystery and any other genre you can imagine.

PACKAGES:
ACCESSORIES

• Can be any accessory, such as amulets, rings, necklaces, bracelets and more
  • Any genre or time period (Fantasy, Modern, Futuristic/Sci-Fi and more)
  • Physical description
  • How It’s Made (Handmade, Factory Pressed, or perhaps a deity)

WEAPONS:

• Any weapon type (blade, blunt, ranged, ballistic, laser, etc)
  • Physical Descr.
  • How It’s Made (Same as Items)

ARMOUR:

• Any Armour (Light, Heavy, leather, metal, fiber, kevlar, shields and more)
  • Physical Descr.
  • How It’s Made

As always, ALL of my Gigs come free with commercial usage rights.

https://www.fiverr.com/travisw010/describe-weapons-items-and-armour-for-any-genre

Just a little tip. You need to remove the contact details from your profile description, as sharing contact details outside of Fiverr is against the Terms of Service, which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

I changed it. Can I mention other means of following me without directly posting links to them?

Best just to read the Terms of Service and concentrate on Fiverr. That is where you will get sales and earn money. If you want to promote your gig via social media and link it to Fiverr that is fine. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the tip. :slightly_smiling_face:

As much as I love weapons, I can’t figure out who’s going to order this gig.

People order things they can’t do themselves. People who can’t draw, order drawings, logos, illustrations. People who can’t write, buy headlines, e-mails, Facebook ads, short stories, long stories, etc. People on a diet buy fitness advice, diet, cooking, etc.

A good gig has to answer a need in the market. For example, if I’m selling a product related to guns, ammo, hunting, self-defense, etc. I might pay to advertise my product in a gun blog. If I’m selling women’s underwear, a women’s blog.

I like your other gig better: “Story Prompts And Ideas For Any Genre,” that’s something anyone struggling with writer’s block or looking for ideas needs.

Yeah, I understand. This particular gig is meant for those who are truly stumped for ideas. I have had one order for this one in the past, however.

There is a reason why my other gig you mentioned is my best-seller, hahaha.

So someone did order your weapon gig? That’s good to know.