Describe Your Offer

naeemkhalid

There isn’t a magic keyword that you can use 🙂

If you want our help then copy your last offer together with the request here and we can take a look.

thanks for your quick response, as you know my english is not to the mark, but I’ve tried my level best, i wrote every offer with this type of words.

thanks for your quick response, as you know my english is not to the mark, but I’ve tried my level best, i wrote every offer with this type of words.

Use a spell checker. It won’t help you with everything but it would have corrected 4 mistakes you made in your last response 😉

Use a spell checker. It won’t help you with everything but it would have corrected 4 mistakes you made in your last response 😉 is this any software? “Spell Checker”

Use a spell checker. It won’t help you with everything but it would have corrected 4 mistakes you made in your last response 😉

Does english language effect my sales?

😃 is this any software? “Spell Checker”

is this any software? “Spell Checker”

favicon-16x16.pnggrammarly.com
open-graph-image-newfunnel.png

Write your best with Grammarly.

Grammarly makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake-free. Try it today:

Of course. Most requests will be in English so if you don’t understand your buyer or they don’t understand you then you won’t make sales 😉

If you have understand my english then why i would use any software, i know there is so many grammatically mistakes but i have delivered my message and you have understood everything

Why should I hire someone that has trouble with English while there are thousands of sellers who don’t 🙂

favicon-16x16.png.a0b6f608b92d6bdf3495f62b9a0bbd4a.png

open-graph-image-newfunnel.thumb.png.f034f43921e7604b1d07f3fff23afaa0.png

is this any software? “Spell Checker”

favicon-16x16.pnggrammarly.com
open-graph-image-newfunnel.png

Write your best with Grammarly.

Grammarly makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake-free. Try it today:

Of course. Most requests will be in English so if you don’t understand your buyer or they don’t understand you then you won’t make sales 😉

If you have understand my english then why i would use any software, i know there is so many grammatically mistakes but i have delivered my message and you have understood everything

Why should I hire someone that has trouble with English while there are thousands of sellers who don’t 🙂

I can understand my seller but i am talking about to convenience them to choose me for desired job.

Archived