Fiverr Community Forum

* Description should be at least 120 chars long

fiverr gives a wrong error message. actually my message is 324 characters long. I reproduce it below.

Customers find my explaining very simple and feel the question was much easier than they thought earlier. This is a starting gig. Later I hope the customer will give me a bonus.
I can explain C, C++, Java. I think I can explain C# also but did not have experience in teaching C# earlier.
I taught C, C++ and Java to many.

I tried several times since yesterday but fiverr does not allow me to go forward at this step.
Please suggest some way out.

3 Likes

I think this description is too short, regardless of how many characters there are. Add more description. Add more sentences and not only will this problem be solved but you will have a much more convincing description.

How will you explain it, on skype? Or in the message inbox?

How long will you spend explaining it?

How many days will you explain it? How many hours?

If the buyer still does not understand will you give a refund?

Are you teaching these to the buyer? I’m not sure what you mean by explaining? Do you mean teaching?

Does the buyer need to have previous experience with these subjects?

Also, you should not ask for a bonus in the description.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot Ms. Crystal. Happy new year.

1 Like

Today fiverr accepted my description. Perhaps they removed the bug. I am relieved.

1 Like

I am facing error when i add Briefly Describe Your Gig 'Description should be at least 120 chars long."

Are you looking for a new website, or you want to revamp your old one to a modern, fresh look with a responsive layout? We are a Team of Creative Web Designers, Developers and Graphic. working together with latest tools and technologies and building professional websites with responsive.

All packages will contain the following:

1. Clean, Elegant & Responsive WordPress Website with Blog
  2. Great view on any mobile, tablet and desktop
  3. Beautiful & Elegant Popups to attract visitor attention
  4. SEO Optimized, Security and Speed Optimized

We would like to let you the process that we generally follow to create such project/s.

1. The Client provides the Scope of the project and let us know the details about his/ her.

2. On the basis of scope (Point 1), First we starts Designing the concept and produce few mock-ups.
    Comment: We will give you 2 or 3 creative options to choose which one you mostly like.

3. After getting the feedback from your side, We makes the changes and again sends the to you.

4. After mock-up, We will start Production work (Technical next step) and will start implementing the in HTML bootstrap WordPress shopify etc…

100% satisfaction will be guaranteed.

Please help me

1 Like

Check that the text editor on the form has loaded. If there are no options to bold, underline etc, then it has not loaded. If this is the case, reload the page. Then you should be able to submit the form.