Design a logo in any area

youssefezzouak5

yes bro i swear its my designs

On your gig video there are tshirt designs from Quiksilver and what looks to be a knock off Versace tshirt. Stop lying about creating these, do you really expect buyers to believe they are your designs? It won’t help you make money nor will it help you get better at designing. Honestly, I would just delete all your gigs, spend a couple of weeks taking design courses online (there are plenty of free resources available) and then recreating those gigs with designs you have made.

Not only will that be a honest representation of what services you will provide but you will learn and develop your skills, something that will lead to more earnings in the future.

On your gig video there are tshirt designs from Quiksilver and what looks to be a knock off Versace tshirt. Stop lying about creating these, do you really expect buyers to believe they are your designs? It won’t help you make money nor will it help you get better at designing. Honestly, I would just delete all your gigs, spend a couple of weeks taking design courses online (there are plenty of free resources available) and then recreating those gigs with designs you have made.

Not only will that be a honest representation of what services you will provide but you will learn and develop your skills, something that will lead to more earnings in the future.

Agree, most of his gig are taken from 3rd-party platform.

Archived