Fiverr Forum

Design a professional and unique EBOOK or kindle, cd, dvd, box covers

!! BEST DEAL AVAILABLE!!! If you are an author, then you surely know that all books need a professional cover. I have the perfect deal for you. I provide a UNIQUE cover design, like eBOOK cover, present in 2D graphic and 3D model. If you are not pleased, I will provide an UNLIMITED number of revisions to help reach 100% satisfaction. In addition, if you order THREE covers, I will design a FOURTH for FREE! All you have to do is simply let me know what you are looking for and what your eBook is about. Then I will give you the cover of your dreams in just one day. I will not let you down and you will quickly recoup the price with an attractive book to offer others. I do not do free revisions if you have typo or if you want change text on cover, so please check text before send. P.S. If you need bundle first ask for price and time. Bundle price start from 15$!

If you want images used on your cover (1)send your own photo or (2)contact me before ordering and tell me what you need and I’ll check if I can find a free image like that. The file formats i provide are JPG, PNG, and PSD.

Order now!!!

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to “My Fiverr Gigs”