Design A Professional Eye Catching Ebook COVERS, Kindle, CD, DVD, BOX With Bonus in 24hours

Hi my potential Buyers,

My name is Linda Swees, (ecoverservice)

HOPE TO GET MY FIRST ORDER FROM YOU!!!

Am a professional graphic designer with experience using Photoshop. Designing of covers, such as ebooks, kindle, Cd, Dvd, 3ds and host of others is my passion.

My aims and goals is to produce high quality covers of the best graphics design Ebook covers, CDs, DVDs, Logos, Kindle covers, Boxes, Binders and Notebooks,Paper and Hardcover books, Banners and Magazines for just 5 dollars.

I will not do away with your cover until you are satisfied with UNLIMITED REVISION until you’re 100% HAPPY with the result, and to submit the work on time.

You will get the final output of the ebook or kindle covers in jpg, png and other formats.I would love to work for you to give you high and best quality design.

THE BEST CUSTOMERS SUPPORT YEH!!!

Thanks

I offer this gig with:

Fast service 24hours Express Delivery

Professional and High Quality Ecover design with PHOTOSHOP

Bonus in: 3D Version, PDF, JPEG

Let me start by asking you a question, Do you know people judge a book by it cover? So also, Do you know Eye catching ebook with professionally design covers sells itself?

I am a full time graphics designer with experience working with photoshop and have worked on different projects both online and offline. I will design a professional eye catching Ebook cover, Kindle, CD, DVD, BOX With Bonus in 24hours for just $5.

I will create an Eye Catching looking Ecover for you that will increase your sales and more clicks. I will Not be Satisfied until you are, that is UNLIMITED REVISION.

I will create professional HIGH resolution (300 dpi) covers for your eBook or Kindle.

I will give you the following if you order for this gig: JPEG, PNG format and Flat Cover,

Order For 3 Professional Covers and get 1 FREE as BONUS Now!!!

Thanks for ordering my gig.

Simply tell me the title, subtitle, and image and you will receive your book cover usually under 72h.

Cheers!!!