Design Losing its quality when it uploaded in website

azmain7

Help post. When clients uploads the banner to his website, it becomes cloudy with low resolution. Everything else is fine. (N.B: Design made in Photoshop) What to do?
I am drawing the attention of my elder expert brothers. <3
Thanks!

Hi

if made a resampling then try to manage pixel according to the resolution ratios,

In Photoshop, you can see the relationship between image size and resolution in the Image Size dialog box (choose Image > Image Size). Deselect Resample Image, because you don’t want to change the amount of image data in your photo. Then change width, height, or resolution. As you change one value, the other two values change accordingly. With the Resample Image option selected, you can change the resolution, width, and height of the image to suit your printing or onscreen needs.

Kindly ask to client accurate size of the banner.

im_03.png.9d2a556ef339c324f4cee252a4e604f1.png
im_03399×599 13.1 KB

Hi

if made a resampling then try to manage pixel according to the resolution ratios,

In Photoshop, you can see the relationship between image size and resolution in the Image Size dialog box (choose Image > Image Size). Deselect Resample Image, because you don’t want to change the amount of image data in your photo. Then change width, height, or resolution. As you change one value, the other two values change accordingly. With the Resample Image option selected, you can change the resolution, width, and height of the image to suit your printing or onscreen needs.

Kindly ask to client accurate size of the banner.

Thanks bro but I doing the background theme in illustrator! 💓

Thanks bro but I doing the background theme in illustrator! 💓

Basically for UI we use PSD file format,

index. php The main template file. It is required in all themes. style.css The main stylesheet. It is required in all themes and contains the information header for your theme.

rtl.css The right-to-left stylesheet is included automatically if the website language’s text direction is right-to-left. comments. php coding used for comment tamplate.

Archived