Fiverr Forum

Designer Ignores me!

I paid for a logo design and was very satisfied with the outcome. I asked the designer for the file in SVG and PSD formats and she said she would send me them and never has. I have tried and tried to contact her with no response therefore I left a negative review. I have a great logo now but can only use it in small formats. Can it be converted to larger formats? I need to make 8 foot banners and t-shirts

I disagree that it’s feedback “abuse” - the seller agreed to something and then went missing. Whether it’s on Fiverr or anywhere else, it’s just unprofessional. It only takes seconds to contact the buyer to let them know if there will be a delay.

That being said, the OP didn’t give a timeframe, so it could be a matter of hours or weeks since they heard from the seller.

To answer your question rhaknid, without the native files, the logo will need to be totally recreated in a scalable format.

What format do you have?

A .jpeg or .pdf will have to be vectorised again and might take a bit longer to get it perfect but .png or .eps shouldn’t be a problem.

She said she would send me the file March 16th, 2014. I have since tried contacting her twice since with no response. I guess I’ll have to hire someone else to recreate it so I can get what I need. Do you have any recommendations?

BTW I am willing to pay extra for those formats

I’d reconsider your review.

You had a great logo and left a negative review because you didn’t get a response ?!

I’d call that feedback abuse to be fair, Consider they may be busy, out of town, family emergency. Give the seller more time I am sure they will come back to you.

Need help removing your feedback? Here is a handy video :

I just received a negative review from a client who said I never responded. I sent a reply to every single message she sent, but judging from her responses she wasn’t able to see what I wrote. I’m thinking there’s a Fiverr glitch in messages going through, especially after reading your post.

I’d suggest trying to contact the seller again or opening a ticket with customer support. I realize your frustration, but it would be a shame for someone to get a negative for a website glitch (like I just did).

Reply to @itsyourthing: Totally disagree with you I’m afraid…

Reply to @rhaknid:

I think you should contact support, take snap shots, and leave a detailed message so that fiverr can see the last time she logged onto her account.

Best of luck

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

Reply to @rhaknid:

For your logo: It will need to be redone. However you can vectorize your current logo. In fact, if you want send it to me and I’ll see what I can do (no charge)

Best of luck

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

Reply to @ozzieuk: wouldn’t be the first time, I’m sure. :wink: