A buyer message and asked me to design content for her ADULT PRODUCT store is it okay to design content for this business or is it a violation of terms?
- Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
- Gigs misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Exceedingly low quality Gigs
- Promoting Fiverr and/or Fiverr Gigs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
So, I would think the service would not be allowed, but you could contact CS at email@example.com to check for sure.
I have in the past written content for adult products.
I was always a bit uneasy about doing it as the ToS doesn’t exactly say what is considered “adult-oriented services” so after I completed the job I chose to no longer service those kinds of requested.
In fact, nowadays, any order that I get that makes me a bit twitchy, I just pass on.
Sometimes it is best to go with your gut and use the ToS as your back-up.