Fiverr Forum

Desktop Site Down?

Is anyone else experiencing this? I’m currently going on five hours with the website being down and I now have orders late. I contacted support, but haven’t heard anything yet. I also didn’t see any talks on the forum and thinking maybe this is isolated? I have no idea. Low key kinda freaking out lol.

What is the problem?

Hm, it seems to be fine on my side. Maybe it is an isolated thing. Try another browser, clearing your cache, etc?

I did it earlier with no luck, but I just did it again and now it’s up. Thank you :hugs:

Its down for me here in Brazil as well,

“We are having some unexpected problems
The site is currently down but we’re working hard to get it fixed! Don’t worry, your account and orders are safe and sound. Please read the FAQs below and check out our status page for notifications on our progress with this issue.”

At least i was able to close a contract just before it went dowm, just wish i could ask the client a couple things…

Oh well, i got 12 days to deliver so it isn’t a big deal.

Hopefully…

Delete the Fiverr cookies and you are good to go.

Yeah, I got that too. The page fell down. I hope they’ll fix it soon. :confused:

Hello,it also does not work in my notebook,how can I solve the problem?I think there are no cookies or smth another,site just does not work