Fiverr Forum

Desperately need some advice please

Hey everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

I am dying to know so if anyone could help this old guy to learn I would really appreciate.

Obviously the Fiverr editor(s) don’t like me for some reason :)))

I’ve passed all the requirements to be a TRS within only 10 months with outstanding rankings/ratios/ reviews, none missing, no exaggeration.

While I was waiting with a deserved excitement all I received was a copy-paste “no you stay in where your are” type of message. Ok I respect that but may I please learn what it is that I am missing so that I can be a better seller? Nope can’t help you! Go search Fiverr… Heartbreaking…

Could any of you with an experience please check my profile page/gigs and tell me what’s wrong with it?

P.S: As far as I know I am not allowed to give my link here so I would appreciate if those who can help search by my username to find it. Thank you all.

If you type “TRS” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which may be of interest to you.

Thanks for your reply @lloydsolutions I did that before but it didn’t help any to my specific question above.

Again I am not asking here about how to become a TRS or why I didn’t become one; all I am asking is someone with an experience to check and see what it is that I am missing on my page and or gigs. I know this is a lot to ask but hey I just wanted to try and see here:))

Thanks.