Despute Twice

Guest agusdemak

Guest agusdemak

Today, for twice my order was delivered and completed. But suddenly cancelled and I got email informed that there a despute from paypal.

I had hard work, but my money is gone for $65. That is so big for me 😦

Formerly, I get same situation too. $80 suddenly gone. Where is my money? Is this ever happen with you? Share your experience pleace.

And I can’t do nothing?

Here is my notification email from fiverr :

"Hi agusdemak, We have been informed by PayPal that a dispute was opened for your order FO423D84A623: give you premium prestashop theme. As a result, we are forced to cancel this order and ask that you discontinue your work. Please note that in some cases disputes are nothing more than temporary holds that PayPal puts on funds to make sure that they were authorized by the buyer. The dispute does not indicate that the buyer initiated it. If the dispute gets resolved, the buyer will receive an offer to reorder your gig. Thanks, The Fiverr Team "

It’s happen twice with me. OMG

Your buyer filed a dispute with Paypal and Fiverr cancelled the order.

Unfortunately you can’t do anything but ranting here, I feel for you 😦

Fiverr does not protect sellers from this fraud: your money are gone and you won’t see it back.

The only thing you can be sure is that Fiverr is going to ban that user from site.

Reply to @wadsolutions: well, there are a lot of things that Fiverr could do:

1. If the seller has already delivered the order, money shouldn't be taken from seller pocket, 'cause he worked and must be paid! Sure this will result in Fiverr losing some money, but this is something that can happens in business.
    Why must be everytime a seller loss?
  2. Cancellation due to Paypal dispute mustn't count in seller cancellations tally

I could go on, but this is just the first ideas I have...

Guest agusdemak

The things that make me sad and bad is, this is happen twice. And the amount of money is big enough (80 and 65). It’s OK if I am not be paid, but how to get back the reputation?

I am not give up, I still make money here, but this case is still be remembered!

Sorry for my bad english.

Archived