Fiverr Forum

Detailed chart for daily/weekly/monthly/yearly earnings in Analytics or Revenues

SUGGESTION…
I’m approaching 5 years here on Fiverr and would love to have a detailed report/chart showing my earnings over time with related filters to view progress and also so I don’t have to go through every month in my Paypal to record my earnings. This will help motivate sellers and also provide great info when it comes around to tax time. Also to compare months from previous years to help anticipate marketing needs/plans. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
DTong (TRS)

Great suggestion!!! I would also love to have the comparison and get a break down of my earnings in a more structured and detailed way. :wink:

That is great idea. And it should be 100% correct (we all know what that means)

100% agree. We need more customized analytics specially “Also to compare months from previous years to help anticipate marketing needs/plans”

Why don’t you use IFTTT? All my orders details recorded as revenue and tracked by overall sales and individual gig sales. I do monthly staked reports on my performance with all my data. I would agree in making the Seller dashboard more integrated.