Did a big mistake! Help :(

melaninbarbi3

Hello, i ordered some twitch emotes. Everything went fine the Seller send me the revision and i was really happy about it. But i made a mistake insted of klicking on the rivision button i completed the order 😦 (but it still needs coloring) what i was not supposed to do…is ther anyway that i can take that back? or can the seller do something about it?

I hope someone can help me. Thank you

A decent seller will complete your order anyway, best to not leave any review yet just in case. If the seller refuses to work within the agreed scope, contact CS - no worries, chances are the seller will want to work this out with you.

But you know, your seller should not deliver work that is not finished to begin with. If you face any issues, involve CS asap.

A decent seller will complete your order anyway, best to not leave any review yet just in case. If the seller refuses to work within the agreed scope, contact CS - no worries, chances are the seller will want to work this out with you.

But you know, your seller should not deliver work that is not finished to begin with. If you face any issues, involve CS asap.

thx for the quock answer 🙂 allready left a review but didnt tag the emotes in it. how do i delet a review?

thx for the quock answer 🙂 allready left a review but didnt tag the emotes in it. how do i delet a review?

Find out what the seller says about it, involve CS just to be on the safe side. As far as I know you cannot take back your review.

Guest offlinehelpers

Please look at my gigs. first I will design free. if You feel good, you can give order from me

Please pack it in!

This is not a thread on which to promote your gigs.

Go to ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ to do that.

Archived