Did anyone knows about this new update "Get Studio Invites"

arrumi96

It’s still in beta testing so not everyone will have access to it. It’s basically a collaboration tool where multiple sellers can link up and work on one project together.

OMG this will be the greatest update ever fiverr has done

I can’t wait for it , bring it fiverr

by the way thanks for the reply 😍

It’s still in beta testing so not everyone will have access to it. It’s basically a collaboration tool where multiple sellers can link up and work on one project together.

multiple sellers can link up and work on one project together.

You’ll work with other creatives who deliver a full solution, all within one Gig.so you will able to work as team,

It just showed up on my profile page today and I doubt that I will be using it. I became a freelancer to work alone and I honestly prefer it that way.

I have a motion designer and a developer to collaborate with on bigger local projects outside of fiverr but we’ve worked together for 7-10 years and have learned to tolerate each other’s creative ambitions. 🙂

It just showed up on my profile page today and I doubt that I will be using it. I became a freelancer to work alone and I honestly prefer it that way.

I have a motion designer and a developer to collaborate with on bigger local projects outside of fiverr but we’ve worked together for 7-10 years and have learned to tolerate each other’s creative ambitions. 🙂

Oh my GOSH, this is awesome!! Sorry to fall into the house this way, don’t mind my happiness!! :rofl: But this is indeed an awesome feature. Can’t wait to join the party. A great way to work as a team, WOW! 😃

me too mate … i think we are going to get a big opportunity to learn a lot 😃

Well, they can come up with some creative penalty for turning this feature off, for instance, you never know. 🙂

yeah you got a point …but i hope it’s not cause i think if everything goes well then there will be a lot of opportunists for new sellers who are trying to earn or learn …so i am praying it will not 😄

me too mate … i think we are going to get a big opportunity to learn a lot 😃

think we are going to get a big opportunity to learn a lot

Correct it will great opportunity to increase your sells,unfortunately i’m new seller…good luck

I turned mine off like @lenasemenkova I do not care to be part of a team and all that involves.

For example, the same review shows on every team member’s profile. If one part of the team does not do a great job the rest of the team would suffer and get a unwanted less than stellar review. I want my reviews to reflect the quality of my work not depend on the work ethic or ability of another team member.

There will be one team lead who will be responsible for the delivery and communication with the buyer.
He/She will invite other team members (who turned on invite) to work with him.
Buyer will only be able to review for delivery by team lead and team lead will be able to review team members work.
Also team lead will be hand picked by Fiverr, not all seller are illegible to become team lead.

This is my wild guess.

Archived