Did Fiver just remove the ability to block buyers?

scorpio06061988

So, I just noticed that I can’t block people anymore? If I go to their profile, it ONLY has a report option and not a block option. In the messages I can report or list as spam. Did Fiver recently change this, I could of sworn there was a block option when you went to a buyers profile page before?! Thanks in advance for anyone that can confirm this. If Fiver have removed the ability to block, I think that’s rather unfair to sellers, who have had to deal with bad customers!

So, I just noticed that I can’t block people anymore? If I go to their profile, it ONLY has a report option and not a block option. In the messages I can report or list as spam. Did Fiver recently change this, I could of sworn there was a block option when you went to a buyers profile page before?! Thanks in advance for anyone that can confirm this. If Fiver have removed the ability to block, I think that’s rather unfair to sellers, who have had to deal with bad customers!

If I go to their profile, it ONLY has a report option and not a block option.

The same happens to me, but if I wait for a few more seconds, the option to block appears, too.

Archived