Did I do a wrong thing?

graphix_200

I’m also a seller on fiverr. I have sent a message to a another seller to say that I like to work with his project. I sent that message because he had submitted a buyer request and in that buyer request he had mentioned that “contact me who can able to do this job”.

So, I have contacted him by a message and “I told him I like to work on your project”.

I want to know that Am I violated Fiverr TOS by messaging to a another seller.
( I have this trouble, and it disturb by mind , because I’m also a seller).
Please help me.

He’s not a buyer. He is also a seller.

Spam is spam. You don’t get to do just because the person is a seller not a buyer.

The seller message system is for order inquiries only. It’s not an opportunity for you to try to get work, shill your services or try to get advice. Show some respect to other sellers. This was extremely unprofessional and inappropriate.

I’m also a seller on fiverr. I have sent a message to a another seller to say that I like to work with his project. I sent that message because he had submitted a buyer request and in that buyer request he had mentioned that “contact me who can able to do this job”.

So, I have contacted him by a message and “I told him I like to work on your project”.

( I have this trouble, and it disturb by mind , because I’m also a seller).

Please help me.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Spam is spam. You don’t get to do just because the person is a seller not a buyer.

The seller message system is for order inquiries only. It’s not an opportunity for you to try to get work, shill your services or try to get advice. Show some respect to other sellers. This was extremely unprofessional and inappropriate.

Many Thanks for your help.

I understood, I have violated a fiverr TOS, but it is because my ignorance.

Fiverr, Please excuse me, I’ll read fiverr TOS and try my best to respect it from now.

Thanks you all.

Archived