Did I scare off the buyer?

drawforever

This buyer of mine on the first and second day he replied to me. That is until I mentioned that it is my policy to start the work after I receive a place order. After that, I didn’t receive the buyer’s reply for two days now. Also the fact he didn’t really confirm on what he wants so I had to ask him again to confirm.

So did I scare him off with a lot of questioning or did I scare him off because I will not work for free first then get paid later? Or maybe I should wait until he replies?

Reply to @vedmak: I will post work samples and my gig link in My Fiverr Gigs at certain timing when most people are active. I don’t think I will offer the buy 1 get 1 free because buyers will come to expect that even if I didn’t offer anymore. $5 is already a bargain so I’m not going to offer anymore than that. As for drawing for free, I create some samples base on my own ideas then. (Still I will not draw for free for strangers)

Reply to @vedmak: I will post work samples and my gig link in My Fiverr Gigs at certain timing when most people are active. I don’t think I will offer the buy 1 get 1 free because buyers will come to expect that even if I didn’t offer anymore. $5 is already a bargain so I’m not going to offer anymore than that. As for drawing for free, I create some samples base on my own ideas then. (Still I will not draw for free for strangers)

Reply to @musiclover: The way some buyers worded their questions, it’s like they wanted my service or rather desperately need it but when I reply to them sometimes they reply and sometimes they don’t. Either way I’m just confused on whether they want my service or they do not want it. I’m not that desperate really.

Reply to @musiclover: The way some buyers worded their questions, it’s like they wanted my service or rather desperately need it but when I reply to them sometimes they reply and sometimes they don’t. Either way I’m just confused on whether they want my service or they do not want it. I’m not that desperate really.

Reply to @vedmak: "Hi…

Looking for a photo or cartoon of a male/female with a lot of Student Loan Debt (saw several on Google Images)

Can you help me?

Thanks,

(His name)"

But this isn’t the buyer I’m referring as desperately needing my service.

The last buyer said he hired someone off Fiverr but they start delaying so they decided to ask me but they didn’t reply at all after I message them. And also there’s another buyer who say they urgently need sketches but he also didn’t reply.

Reply to @vedmak: "Hi…

Looking for a photo or cartoon of a male/female with a lot of Student Loan Debt (saw several on Google Images)

Can you help me?

Thanks,

(His name)"

But this isn’t the buyer I’m referring as desperately needing my service.

The last buyer said he hired someone off Fiverr but they start delaying so they decided to ask me but they didn’t reply at all after I message them. And also there’s another buyer who say they urgently need sketches but he also didn’t reply.

I have only read a couple people on here but I would assume it’s the same with anyone that you basically get a lot of people who say and ask have a request for a gig but only the ones who are serious about getting answered or getting the service actually place and order.

I have only read a couple people on here but I would assume it’s the same with anyone that you basically get a lot of people who say and ask have a request for a gig but only the ones who are serious about getting answered or getting the service actually place and order.

Archived